Comes with custom made tandem axle, covered trailer worth over $9000.00.
- 1097cc Ford MAE “Screamer” Engine
- Block replaced in 2011/12 season
- 5-speed Hewland Mk5/6
- A6 cam
- Single downdraft carb (engine angled to achieve this via side ported head)
- Recent new CWP installed to suit standing starts and wiggly circuits (i.e. not ovals!)
- New 1st gear installed
- Running period legal Dunlops a few seasons old, but little wear
- Only raced in special events over the past three years; last on track end of January 2013
- Belts FIA current through 2017
- New fuel tanks fitted start of 2012
This was the last Cooper T76 manufactured, and was first campaigned in the UK. This is a very tidy car, and has been driven by a gentleman driver (ie not thrashed). It is well known to drivers that have attended the NZ Festival of Motor Racing over each of the past four seasons.
Some spares are with the car, including twin carb setup for period Formula C, front body work, rear ARB, few odds and ends; no gears (sorry)
Race engineered by Dunkley Racing Developments for the past four + years.
More pics available on request.
Contact Craig Munro on 021 0347311. (0813)